Friday, September 24, 2010

Trader Joe's Stuffed Pork Chops


It's a goal of mine to put more "homemade" meals on the dinner table. Not an easy task when you log in tons of work and mommy hours. But I still aspire to be like my mom who seems to have a 3 course meal on the table every night of the week without ever breaking a sweat. For me however, cooking doesn't come quite as easily. So I turn to Trader Joe's. They have a ton of "prepared" meals. For example, I found these stuffed pork chops in the meat section. They were super simple to cook up. You just brown them on both sides in the frying pan and then throw them in the oven for twenty five minutes. I popped a 90 second bag of rice into the microwave and ta-da a home cooked meal. My son even asked if he could take leftovers for school tomorrow. Quite a compliment coming from the pickiest eater in the world!



picture via pottery barn

No comments:

Post a Comment